Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is it just me or...

Options
  • 27-07-2006 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

is boards a bit askew?

the drop down menus at the top are gone and when i hit quick reply, it takes me to the full reply thingy.

i'm using a friends pc and it's riddled with viruses and spy/malware that i'm attempting to remove for him and this may be the problem.

i was just wondering.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

julep wrote:
    is it just me...
    Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

The javascript may be turned off (which is a good thing if he's riddled with malware etc).

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Gordon wrote:
    The javascript may be turned off (which is a good thing if he's riddled with malware etc).
    i think that may be it.

there doesn't seem to be any jave software installed on this pc.

ok, you can lock this now. i'm satisfied.

thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

If you are using Explorer go to the internet options and you'll find the javascript (not java) on/off button. I think it may be a bit more complicated than that on a PC/IE so someone else may give you better answers.

If it's firefox then go to the preferences - privacy - javascript.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Gordon wrote:
    If you are using Explorer go to the internet options and you'll find the javascript (not java) on/off button. I think it may be a bit more complicated than that on a PC/IE so someone else may give you better answers.

If it's firefox then go to the preferences - privacy - javascript.
    yeah, it seems a bit more complicated than that.
    i am using IE.
    i removed firefox because both browsers were hi-jacked.

• Advertisement
Advertisement