Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pete and Glyn show

Options
  • 27-07-2006 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭

Move aside Laurel and Hardy, Morcombe and Wise, Cannon and Ball. There is a new comedy team out. They are called Pete and Glyn and they are hilarious.

I have to admit that I was in tears laughing at these two the other night. The whole thing with the bags over their heads and getting excited by an ashtray. Funniest thing I have seen in a while.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

I thought it was really funny too. They looked like hyperactive kids....the ashtray thing had me in tears laughing...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

o they are very funny! dancing in front of the mirror with the bags on thier heads was just so funny!! LMAO!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

what day's show was this on? haven't seen it for a few days, so must delve into the recorded episodes

Advertisement