Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trad music stuff in september

Options
  • 28-07-2006 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Am back on home turf early September and have been missing my trad music in a big way, so I've all but missed willie clancy, feakle, and now glencolumbkille...and usually I'm not doing much music wise in September so don't know what's generally going on during this month. Any indicators would be appreciated!

Thankies ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

I think they have a festival in Ennis in the Autumn, might be more November though. There is a Beamish Folk festival in Cork around September I think and also a singing festival.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Piusno1

Great weekend of music in Strokestown Co. Roscommon around the 6th to 8th of Oct. You should get there Its called Feila Frank McGann, Im sure you'll see some posters about It.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 aine_devir

Dónal Lunny & Friends Remember Palestine

An evening of traditional song & music featuring:
    Andy Irvine, Iarla Ó Lionáird, Róisín Elsafty & Graham Henderson
    The Olympia, Mon 25 September. Doors 7.30pm.
    Proceeds to the Ireland-Palestine Solidarity Campaign (www.ipsc.ie)
    €25
    0818 719300
    www.ticketmaster.ie

Advertisement