Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In Response to "Sick of WoW" Thread

Options
  • 28-07-2006 10:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭

In response to this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054967981

I'm guessing by read the charter you meant this line:
    charter wrote:
    - No Warez .ie no talk about pirating games or how to get a dodgy key, or how your mate can get free keys or anything like that.

I do believe that I was legitmately looking for somone to transfer their accounts to me, there is nothing illegal or dodgy about that. This is done all the time on SA and doesn't break any of Blizzards TOS. It does not fall under pirating the game as the CD key is unique. How is what I did breaking the charter rules? Have a look on ebay there mate, you'll see loads of accounts for sale. ;)

And just to clarify, you people are assuming an awful lot. I was looking to purchase an account...not a character, so I could start my own character.

edit: PM me if you want to legitimately sell me your account. Cheers all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Lol! Some people amaze me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Ive got a level 60 paladin, 60 hunter, 60 mage. level 50 rogue.

Yours for 300 euro. David Dickinson would be proud of this bargain. "cheap as chips"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

"Mate".... *shudder* Hate it when people call me that, I'm not a bloke

From the charter (specifically mentions this!):

"Don't post up characters for sale. I'm pretty sure it's not allowed, but it's not allowed on this board anyway (this isn't For Sale/Wanted)."

That's the guideline, that's the charter, you should always read the charters before posting on a board (the whole charter). I see these type of threads getting closed all the time on different WoW boards, and imho it's not as cut and dry as "it's perfectly fine and allowed", and some auctions for these do get removed on eBay. Closing this thread now, that means closed. Don't start another thread on it again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement