Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agohra New Album

• 28-07-2006 11:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Is any one as excited about this as I am? I have heard some of the stuff that they have put on their site and it sounds amazing. I wish they would get a move on and record it. From the clips I have heard, I think this album will move them out of the underground . Maybe not into the mainstream (so to speak) but it will get them noticed by people.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Do a search of this forum for Aghora and you'll see ;)

I've been follwing the gestation of this album on an almost daily basis :D

As things stand, the bass and vocals are pretty much done. Giann Rubio has recorded most of the 6 or 7 tracks he's drumming on and the maestro Sean Reinert will be recording his drum tracks in August. It's coming, don't worry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Moojuice

But I hate waiting!!!!..............whay must they tease us with these snippets they put up!!!!

It'll be worth the wait, from what I've heard. He's got two of the best drummers I've ever seen and Alan the bass player is astoundingly good. It seems a bit heavier than the first album too. There are a couple of very short videos of Giann recording on the website, too short tbh but impressive nonetheless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Moojuice

Yeah it is a bit heavier....but in a good way. I just hope it is out before the end of the year..............

There's a bad way to be heavier? :confused:;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement