Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scum

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You would wonder how these scum treat any children they have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 barbieondaedge

OMG! I have a rottie cross lab and I cant believe someone would do that! My rotie cross is very very sweet! What scum! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭#Smokey#

evil c**ts. deserve to be put in chains themselves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭myjugsarehuge

Flick through the rest of the 15 photos too, I can't believe the young lad who kicked a pup to death is only banned from keeping dogs for 4 years and yet the woman who didn't groom her dog gets banned for 10 years. I know it was sad for the dog but she was guilty by omission really, probably never saw it as a problem and would swear she loved it. The c**t who kicked the pup was aggressive and should have a couple of angry dogs set on him see how he likes it.

Julie
    www.enjoy-our-hospitality.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Thats horrible alright, our filthy human race has a lot of answer for. Its far too common these days:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

If you don't want an animal that much, why not just set it free even...Jesus if someone did anything half as bad as that to my cats, I would kill them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Anyone guilty of animal cruelty should be banned from keeping animals again..........ever!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,980 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Why dont these people get real punishments ?
    Might be bias cos me (and especially my girlfriend) treat our two dogs better than some people treat their children.

These people obviously use animals cos their easy targets, if they are given a lesson for their actions they might be more responsible in society in general!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

I often work cruelty cases and I am very disheartened by the *light* approach by the law. It really depends which judge you get on the day of the court. It's a joke, really... and bad one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

it completely sickens me to see photos like that, people just have no humanity, think that word should be changed to something compleltey different, or the human name should be changed, its disgusting!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

take a look at the sentences those cúnt's recieved, banned from owning animals for a few years. How about making the f***rs pay for the cost of getting those poor animals back to some standard of health and then for their upkeep for the rest of their live's? that might make them think twice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Oh my god, that almost made me cry. How utterly disgusting. And the sentences ****ers like that receive...don't even get me started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

absolutely disgusting. jail sentences for these f*cking pr*cks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 munsterchick

i dont understand the sentences theses people get.its bulls**t, they should never be allowed own an animal again, ever, what's four years down the line gona do, if sumone can do this once they can do it again.

Advertisement