Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kitchen dilema

Options
  • 28-07-2006 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Trivial but relevant: Just wondering if anyone has had any luck sourcing a circular dish drainer for the round space beside the sink. I haven't seen one anywhere. Im in CPark and presumably everyone else here has same akward shape drainer.

Any ideas anyone??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

We've been looking for one since first seeing the showhouse in the Wood in Jan 2004!

Good luck in your quest. If you do find one let the rest of us know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 SPS

We were the same, looked for about 9 months but to no avail. In the end we gave in and installed a dishwasher, best purchase ever!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Little Bobby

I'm not 100% what shape/size your looking for as I'm yet to move into to my house....but what about this:

http://www.sinks-taps.com/default.aspx?view=item&itemid=1182

If it's not right take a look at some of the other stuff on the site...u mind find what your looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 CathD

CathD worser half here...

We got ours as a gift from a friend who bought it in IKEA over in the UK, it was about £5 I think!

A long way to travel for a draining rack though....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 newcomeramy

Genius post - thanks guys. Been in the park since Feb and never thought to post this request. Searched everywhere for one! Will be going to Ikea next time I'm over in the UK!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 puchab

Thanks for the response guys. Cheers Little Bobby for the website, there are some nice ones on that, although they seem pricey. Will definately get sorted with something.

have a nice weekend everyone- enjoy lovely weather!!

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭LMC

Genius post - thanks guys. Been in the park since Feb and never thought to post this request. Searched everywhere for one! Will be going to Ikea next time I'm over in the UK!

Hey, that could be a nice little earner for you. You could bring a van and sell them to the rest of us folk, who have been searching forever ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭MegFi

go to nolan kitchens who put in the kitchen in C park, they have lots of accessories customised to what they is in your house, i bought a round fitted choppipng board and cutlery tray and they are great. maybe ask for alison in there, she is so helpful. there may not be such things on display but they have them in a catalogue and can order them for you....bring your cheque book though as they dont take cedit cards! it is just off the nangor road - details are:
    Nolan Kitchens, Hawthorn House, Oak Road, Western Industrial Estate, Naas Road, Dublin 12 - 01-4567621, www.nolankitchens.com (Showrooms open 9.00-13.00 & 14.00-17.00 Mon-Fri). i have all the other suppliers for the park if needs be, let me know.

Advertisement