Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable housing

Options
  • 28-07-2006 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi, i applied for the affordable housing about 4 months ago and ive been sent out some forms with different developments and ticked which ever ones i was interested in and sent them back and i was told that i would be put into a automated draw and if my name is picked they will call me and offer me a place, does anybody have any other information on how this works or is what i wrote above, seem right to everyone else on the list.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

There was thread or two on this in past 2 months.
    It's exactly as they say, automated draw/raffle.
    One thing to remember is that each local authority does things their own way - think only dublin city has this system.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

As Sean said there are loads of threads on this so have a look.

Assuming you are talking about Dublin City Council, yes its a lottery. The draws for this round were done in the past couple of weeks. If like me you haven't heard anything then i would assume you weren't successful.

Advertisement