Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What is your seduction style?

2»

Comments

Your Seduction Style: Siren / Rake
    You possess an unbridled sensuality that appeals to many.
    The minute you meet anyone, you can make the crave you almost immediately.
    You give others the chance to lose control with you... spiraling into carnal bliss.
    A dangerous lover, you both fascinate and scare those you attract.

Sounds about right ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Your Seduction Style: Ideal Lover
    You seduce people by tapping into their dreams and desires.
    And because of this sensitivity, you can be the ideal lover for anyone you seek.
    You are a shapeshifter - bringing romance, adventure, spirituality to relationships.
    It all depends on who your with, and what their vision of a perfect relationship is.

Eh... Is theese good or what?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'm very single for an 'ideal lover'.

I'm very single for an 'ideal lover'.
    Noone appreciates you like I do, tarry.

Nee-naw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Your seduction style: Quagmire.

Hey does this hanky smell like chloroform to you?

Oh-right!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

nee-naw.

LOL

nee-naw.

LOL
    :D
    I AM a siren, after all :D

It's true, I couldn't resist, nee naw.

lol, it's catching on

see, I AM one ;P

• Advertisement

How about this for the way we sigh off?

Nee naw,
    Tar

sounds good tarpaulin,

nee naw,
    bluey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

bluewolf wrote:
    sounds good tarpaulin,

challangemaster is gonna kick yore ass when he finds out you're chatting up his Tar.;)

clown bag wrote:
    challangemaster is gonna kick yore ass when he finds out you're chatting up his Tar.;)

Pfft tarry is mine

nee naw,
    bluey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Your Seduction Style: Ideal Lover

You seduce people by tapping into their dreams and desires.
    And because of this sensitivity, you can be the ideal lover for anyone you seek.
    You are a shapeshifter - bringing romance, adventure, spirituality to relationships.
    It all depends on who your with, and what their vision of a perfect relationship is.

oh same as tar and seb!!!!

Advertisement