Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Occult Ireland Forums

Options
  • 28-07-2006 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

I hope this isn't against the rules, but I thought I should share this link, given the occult/esoteric community of Ireland seems to be quite scattered:

http://occultireland.createforum.net/

LLLSHJ,
    Yechidah.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Thanks for the link, advertising your own commercial site would be against the rules, but sharing usefull and relevant resources like this is always welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Abhainn-Rivers

Merry Meet,

I'm one of the moderators from Occult Ireland Forums and just found this thread in passing and wanted to update the link if I may?

www.occultireland.com

Discussion topics range from esoteric topics such as Hermeticism, Gnosticism, Thelema all the way to Paganism, Eastern-faith based traditions, to Judeo-christian (along the mystic side of things moreso than the biblical)

Its a private forum so registration is required but is absolutely free and very straight forward. Its just a place to meet and discuss topics with like-minded people and people with similar interests.

We also host Monthly Meetups that are announced on the boards and held in Dublin City Centre.

Hope this as been helpful to some and wishing everyone the best of luck.

Abhainn x

Advertisement