Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with work permit

Options
  • 28-07-2006 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭

Looking for some help trying to sign a young American player in FM2006.
    Nik Besgano was recommended by alot of forums and every time I've tried to sign him for Everton the work permit gets turned down.
    He's now on a free so I've tried offering him every different type of contract but no luck.

Anyone know how to get this done.
    Think he's about 19 in my current game.

Tha

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Get a club in Italy or Spain, or wait until he gets some caps under his belt is all you can do im afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

he's very good for his age and well worth the pursiuit IMO but all ya can do is wait unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Can anyone tell me how come I can sign a young uncapped Brazilian and not this American guy.
    Both are about the same age.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

does the Brazilian guy have a second nationality? Portugese perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Wanton

does the game take into accoundtthat brazilian would be regarded as better players? you can sign average uncapped brazilians but not fantactic looking peruvians or western europeans!

• Advertisement
Advertisement