Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rock & Y2J

• 28-07-2006 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭

When ar The Rock and Y2J going to come back!! they have being done for far too long

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

don't expect to see either of them any time soon.

jericho is off doing something musical and the rock is making movies.

you might see the rock if he has a movie to promote, but that's about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I thought the rock was gonna come back for another run. They even had a t-shirt made i heard. This could be fake though.

Y2J wont be back for a long time though. He doesn't want to wreslte for a long time afaik.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Last interview I read with The Rock, he seemed to basically be saying not to expect to be seeing him in a ring for a long long time, if ever. He's making more for one movie than he'd make for years of wrestling, where he'd be on the road most of the week. Why risk his health wrestling when he obviously enjoys acting, and can provide a better living for his family doing it?

Kind of the same for Jericho. He's focusing more on acting now

Advertisement