Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Ink Tattoos

Options
  • 28-07-2006 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Does any one have any idea to how much White ink would cost... I want to get a drawing i designed onto my right side of my torso..

Does white ink cost more?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Any white Tattoo's I've seen ( and I have one ) tend to look like they are the white bit on your skin from an old scar and don't show up very well, anybody I know with a white one isn't happy with it. But that said, if you want it, it's a personal thing, and most Tattooists will have white ink knocking around.

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 thebassman

I was only thinking about this recently....... I guess it depends on the darkess of your skin, I'm guessing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Rich_Why

White ink can look pretty sweet when used for negative effects on some tribal tattoos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 13_adi_13

zebedy wrote:
    Does any one have any idea to how much White ink would cost... I want to get a drawing i designed onto my right side of my torso..

Does white ink cost more?

No, ink colour doesn't factor into it - you pay for the time, not the inks so it's down to the size and complexity of the design.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

i've got a white tattoo on my right wrist and to be honest, it looked it's nicest when it was healing, really white and easy to see but it's been a few months now and it just looks like a dirty scar so i'm going to get it 'fixed' with black....go for it if you want but be prepared to be a little disappointed when it fully heals....
    white ink is usually only used as a highlighter

• Advertisement
Advertisement