Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Not sure if I'm really a mustard fan now...

• 28-07-2006 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭

Got meself a yummy sandwich today. The part I was looking forward to the most was the mustard - only it was too strong and I couldn't bear the burning sensation. I'm now worried that I'm not as much of a mustard fan as I thought I was... :(
    (Mods, feel free to move this to PI if you so wish.)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Dudess wrote:
    Got meself a yummy sandwich today. The part I was looking forward to the most was the mustard - only it was too strong and I couldn't bear the burning sensation. I'm now worried that I'm not as much of a mustard fan as I thought I was... :(

Perhaps you could clarify. Did you build the sandwich yourself or did you go into a shop and have one made up for you? The key to a quality mustard based sandwich is applying the mustard yourself. Under no circumstances can you let anyone put mustard on a sandwich for you, it's only asking for trouble.

I hope you've learnt a valuable lesson here today. A burnt hand teaches best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pighead hears you Dudess. Just last week I was complaining to my friend Jimmy the Joker about my premature ejaculation problems and how it was affecting my confidence.

He looked me right in the eye and told me to put a little mustard on the top of my willy just before sex as this was a well known fix for my problem. Anyway tried it out, burnt my knob, started to cry, she wasn't too impressed either and haven't had mustard since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Well, Pighead, you sort of can relate to me - thanks for that (I'll remember it next time I have a hot dog).

Yes, grimloch, another person made the sandwich for me.

But, I was thinking, damn those who think I'm not the mustard fan I claimed to be. Let them jeer. I'm still a mustard fan - well, a fan of mild mustard.

But, goddammit, it's STILL MUSTARD!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Dudess wrote:

:D:D:D:D hahaha

Advertisement