Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

k300i help plz

• 28-07-2006 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

i have forgotten my phone lock code
    is there anything i can do ?
    at the mo i am entering codes in order so 1001,1002,1003 etc.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

DO yo umean the puk code? You should never enter random nos int oyour phone in case you lock yourself out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

How long have you got the phone? Did the documentation come with the phone have anything on it or did you change it yourself? You could indeed end up locking yourself out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭pp_me129

its the phone lock code and yes i changed it myself
    its after u put in ur sim lock

if by that you mean puk code you can get it from your networs customer care. However, if you have entered it incorrectly ten times you have to get the sim card replaced as the current one is permanently locked.

• Advertisement

in this case you're in trouble, its a manually entered code. I assume you have tried the default?

yes tried default

Then someone has changed it at some point and you need the code. Its no where but on your phone, Im afraid!

yes but is there anything i can do but enter codes in sequence i am on 1600 at the mo

Im afraid not

• Advertisement

sounds like a fun night 4 me then

Sorry man, nature of the beast!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

You can get the firmware reflashed. That will reset the code. You'll lose all data like tones etc though

kk that will be a last resort where do it get it done?

Advertisement