Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psp Mp4 Videos

• 28-07-2006 8:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭

I dont know weather someone asked this already but i really need to know this. I have some MP4s which i downloaded today for my new PSP I sent them to my psp but when I go into the video mode in the PSP it says there are no videos. I used a special converter for psp and the dam thing still wont work? Does anybody know what to do?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Firstly, they should be named properly: if they are put in the 101MNV01 folder, they should be named M4V*****, where a * is a digit. If they are in the 101ANV01 folder, they should be named MAQ*****. The new firmware update, 2.8, makes this a lot easier with a VIDEO folder.

Hope this helped a bit...

• Registered Users Posts: 21 edladdlad

If you're not into homebrew and so don't mind updating to version 2.8, there's a simplified folder structure for videos. You just have to put them in a folder called VIDEO in the root directory of the PSP. And you don't have to give them messed up names, just call them anything you want.

The thumbnails don't seem to work anymore though, but I'd say that'll be fixed soon enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

Thanks guy but i think i as im only new to psp i would like to try out psp as im rolling my psp back to version 1.5 to try them out. On a simular topic does anyone know how to send an mp3 to a psp. I thought it out be easy like right clicking on the file and sending it to the psp buts its not that easy. How to you send mp3s to your psp?

Advertisement