Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael and Spiral are out

Options
  • 28-07-2006 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

Thank god for that!

Now...get Aisleyne out!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

ditto!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Bloody voters missed a great oppurtunity to get Bland and Blander out, why, why?

They're not going to win, but Suzie is going to lose it very soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭gaui3d0pnbz86o

hurra!!!! best news ive had all day.....yes my life is sad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Bloody voters missed a great oppurtunity to get Bland and Blander out, why, why?

Bland and Blander are flying under the radar lately whereas Michael has been annoying and Spiral has been rowing with people. That and the fact that all of Wales probably voted to keep 'babes' in.

• Advertisement

and most of Ireland don't really care for Spiral!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Bland and Blander are flying under the radar lately whereas Michael has been annoying and Spiral has been rowing with people. That and the fact that all of Wales probably voted to keep 'babes' in.

True, but would the Irish and the Gays not have kept the other two in?:mad:

Its ruined now!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

Yeh Ashleynes cryin DOES my head in!

Hope they boo her worse than Grace and Sezer put together. It's her fault the show got so bad cos she made the public hate Grace and well Sezer was a spa anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

anyone else hear hear the "aisleyne out" chants when davina was telling them to leave?

aisleyne certainly did. the look on her face was priceless.

• Advertisement

Hope they boo her worse than Grace and Sezer put together. It's her fault the show got so bad cos she made the public hate Grace and well Sezer was a spa anyway!

I can assure you, Grace did that all by herself :)

I can assure you, Grace did that all by herself :)

Just like Bonnie couldn't be herself because she didn't have her own clothes.
    Gotta love Gracie!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Just like Bonnie couldn't be herself because she didn't have her own clothes.

poor bonnie... she was funny.

it was close though between her and gluuuunn

im glad michael is out, but im sad spiral is out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

I'm so glad the two of them are out - I really hated Spiral & Michael was boring!

Hope Suzie goes soon, Imogen doesn't bother me too much, she won't win it, that's the main thing..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Cretin spiral sent spinning out the front door. can't say I'm sorry to see him go, if i did say it, i would be lying. Michael, a little in-your-face for my liking.

Anyway, Glyn and Pete nexe, with aisleyne to win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Yep get that Ainsley out next. I'm sick of looking at her bottle blonde hair and bug-eyes.

Theres not a hope of Aisleyne winning it. The crowd have been chanting to get her out the past two weeks. She's become everything she accused Lea of.
    She's quite possibly the most fake, game playing muppet in there.

Hopefully she'll be gone very, very soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Have tioo say, I'm glad "moaner Michael" has gone and "dull as dishwater Spiral" is gone. They really weren't entertaining me and I really was hoping they'd go.

Now, Aisleyne out next, please!

For those who missed the interview:
    Friday 28 July
    Day 72, 22:20

Walking through those House doors is a nerve-racking experience, but at least Michael and Spiral had their Best Friend to get them through it.

There was a mixed reaction from the crowd as the evicted duo (along with Scruples the cat) descended the steps and took their seats for a double interview...

Michael, how do you feel knowing that Richard and Susie nominated you?

I expected it from Richard... that was a bit harsh. But I am shocked by Susie, I thought we got on.

Spiral, Aisleyne nominating you must be a shock?

It's a big shock. I think she was wrong to do that because I've done nothing but support that girl. She's done something snaky there. I say get her out next.

You two had a love hate relationship - how you feel about her?

At the start I thought there might be a chance to get stuck into her. She did flirt a lot; I just went with flow.

It seemed like you couldn't take no for an answer.

By the end I thought she was teasing me because she loves attention.

All your arguments in the House were with her... did your pride get in the way?

Probably, but she did things like come and dance with me, and at other times she'd pull away. I don't like to be made a fool of on TV.

You got angry a lot, it was a bit intimidating.

I apologise if I was intimidating.

Michael, why didn't you get on with Richard?

He is vile. Can't people see it? Vote him out. He caused me psychological damage in there. I almost went to see the psychologist because I really wanted to get on with him. He's an objectionable, rude man.

Did you feel different after the letter was read out?

Yes, but I still thing he's a w*****. I managed to see the good in him but it was a challenge.

Michael, who is playing a game in the House?

I fell in love with Aisleyne and they say love is blind, but I think she looks for the best in people. She doesn't care if she's booed because her own values are more important to her.

What have you learned in the House?

Spiral: Not to snap at people, to take time out and count to ten.

Michael: I felt bullied, but I managed to get through it. In the end I thought, 'I don't need Richard's acceptance' and it was fine.

I absolutely love Michael's "psychological damage" claims. What a muppet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

Thank god they are out!

Snoozie and Bimbogen to go next pleeeeeeeeaaaase!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

But WHY? Whhyyyy? i mean Whyyy? who is she? who is she? GET NIKI BACK IN!!

ahh im dissapointed, i liked seeing Spiral freak at ppl in a very Irish way, legend.

We need a new housemate (not johnathan tbh) in there soon! getting quite teh boring.

Advertisement