Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Pointless Housemate of BB7

Options
  • 28-07-2006 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

Has to be George. Even if he stayed he would have done nothing. Makes you wonder why he even applied!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

all of them except nikki.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

julep wrote:
    all of them except nikki.

i hear ya..

mourn the loss of our nikki, wat a little gem..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Bonnie

did she do anything at all when she was in the house?

she was evicted after a week when two people had already gone and she had done nothing. Bonnie who? most pointless housemate thats who.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

Her tape is quite memorable in comparison to a lot of theirs trust me!!

"I think all the lads should just have bare naked **** off competitions".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

There are loads of housemates who did nothing in the first week but once they settled really shone.

Spencer springs to mind. He seemed to do nothing but sleep for the first 3 weeks in BB3 (or was it 4).

I'd say Susie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

woah blast from the past..

Sunita was another one, remember her? I think not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

Susie definitely.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

of BB7, probably Bonnie "I want my pink hoodie". Even though it was the 1st week, there was a lot of drama this year and she was involved in none of it. Maybe if she stayed she would've been better.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yeah Bonnie and Suzie definately... how in the name of god did they get in??? :confused: Spiral should have been in from the start IMO

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

What was that one, what's their name, don't remember if it was this year or last, didn't do much, just sat around.

Dean and Elizabeth from series 2. Oh good God!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Might be a bit unfair to say Bonnie, don't think she had much of a chance, I think Glyn was about as inactive as she was the first while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

No way, I liked George. Suzie, Bonnie and Dawn were the most pointless easy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

What was that one, what's their name, don't remember if it was this year or last, didn't do much, just sat around.

that says it all really!!!

know the one you mean. she ended up being voted out by the housemates themselves. she had that thing where she was being shocked by big brother in the diary room wearing a waterproof jacket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭The Song Thrush

I think it's unfair to judge Bonnie on one week alone. Remember Glyn in the first week? He was like a lost little lamb and barely opened his mouth, and was the least popular with the others along with Bonnie. Now he's probably second fave next to Pete.

I'd say once Sezer left Bonnie really would've "blazed it up". I love her audition video!

Advertisement