Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why oh why are Snoozie and Dimogen still in there???

Options
  • 28-07-2006 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭

Its totally beyond me...

Perfect opportunity to get rid of not just one but two of the mosting boring boring boring housemates inthe history of Big brother ever...

can't belive it...

I intensely dislike that Michael, he was such and irritating annoying whiney little pratt, but it would have been worth it to keep Spiral in.

At least Spiral had something to say, Ais pissed him off too many times alright, but he was good craic and a total laugh in there. He had me in stitches laughing a lot of times. Especially in the diary room.

But he's gone.

And now who are we left with??

Snoozie - yawn

Dimogen - double yawn

Mikey - durrr

Glyn - duhhhh

Jennie - snore

Aisleyne - her screaming does my head in, shame cos she was sound when she came in first, she got a big head after being voted into the secret house, but as if we would have put boring susie in instead like.. helloo

Pete - ah he's ok, but doesn't really do it for me anymore

Richard - funny, mean, class comments and super snide remarks, also he shares the passion for disliking the plastic imogen. hehe.

But is my like for Richard enough to keep me watching? Ah I dont know...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

I used be allergic to Richard but he's really making the show now that Nikki is gone. Pete is dying a slow death @ the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I completely agree, I f*cking hate Imogen. Susie served here purpose; she got Grace out. But they do **** all and say **** all of interest.

Hair, make-up and tea, thats all they talk about. Michael and Spiral caused a bit of havoc. Its just not right.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Spiral only picking fights with girls brought about his downfall. That is why both he and michael left rather than susie and imogen.

If they want five in the final week they will have to have a triple eviction. although there were no hints from Davina tonight as to what is going to happen next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

That show can always do with a few good looking women (god knows it has nothing else going for it). As such you might as well keep Imogen in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

that's true.
    i also like the scouse chick. she has a bit of weight on her, unlike most of the women you see on tv these days.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 medi

spiral had to go regardless of how entertaining he could be at times... are you forgetting about his little outburst on jen? it was totally unprovoked and i felt really bad for jen... the guy has a lot of anger trapped up inside... i mean jen was totally intimidated by him, even davina seemed a little uneasy speaking to him (her laugh sounded a lil nervous), and he was clueless when it came to reading people's body language... how many times did he hit on ais and get turned down.. man the guy is persistent, but either way... he needs some anger management or soomething becuz you can't just flip on people like that - totally unacceptable

also... what in the name of **** entices so many people to hug pete's nuts??since day one he's had a huge fan base purely becuz he has a medicial condition, and while it can be amusing at times (and at times i'm convinced it's acting - playing up to the cameras for votes - why can't people just be themselves?), think what it would be like to be around that 24/7.. it's obvious pete has never really been critised for anything in his life (except maybe when he was a kid) and he's always expected people to like him so some people feel oblidged to vote for the... people say he's crazy and stuff and he feels he as a duty to live up to that role as the crazy guy... **** THAT... i'd rather vote for imogen or susie over pete... at least they're being themselves

i'd even vote for the queer guy over pete lol

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I completely agree, I f*cking hate Imogen. Susie served here purpose; she got Grace out. But they do **** all and say **** all of interest.

Hair, make-up and tea, thats all they talk about. Michael and Spiral caused a bit of havoc. Its just not right.

What purpose was that exactly?? She's a female Ned Flanders.... WTF did she go in there for... All she does is drink tea... Granny :rolleyes:

Advertisement