Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want more added to my tattoo

Options
  • 28-07-2006 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

Ok, i've had my tattoo for a couple of years now, and i've always wanted to add to it... but never really got around to it, but i think now is the time. I'm just going to go into a studio and ask an artist to do his own thing, i would like to design my own but i am just a retard when it comes to that. So i want the tattooist to do his/her own thing. I'm just looking for some suggestions, i'd like to add some subtle colour, shading etc, but i don't really have a picture in my head as to what it will look like.

Which studios would you recommend, i was thinking Zulu, i think celestial ring is overpriced slighty.

Comments

Advertisement