Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent

Options
  • 28-07-2006 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭

Just got a panic'd call from my aunt.
    She needs the number of an emergency vet who can call out to her in finglas (or even one in finglas who she can go to at this time of night).

Anyone??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Most vets around my area have an emergency number on their answering machine if you ring their number, try it anyway, hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Sorted it for her, convinced my vet to travel to the other side of the city at 11:30pm, not easy but done ;)

Junior is fine now, hes a 16 year old grumpy westie, she panicked because blood was "pouring out of his mouth" and no amount of me telling her it was probably just dental was going to calm her. ;)

anways,... a tooth had fallen and he was taking longer to clot than most would so they gave him a coagulant and sedative and tomorrow he goes in to get a proper dental check!

B

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

I'm relieved, I was just going to ask how it went as I read it last night but couldn't be of any actual help so I kept my trap shut :D.

Advertisement