Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really great book on piercings

Options
  • 29-07-2006 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

I was just watching Pulp Fiction the other day and got to the scene where Rosanna Arquette is saying how "it's like it turns your whole body into the tip of a penis" etc anyway she talks about a really great book on piercing. Is there a real book she could be referring too? Some sort of "piercing bible"?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

There's few good books on piercing i suggest "eye of the needle" and "beyond the eye of the needle" (featuring your truly in some general piercing shoots and 53 hole ball dance). Both books cover piercing culture and have extensive photos of cosmetic, play and ritual piercing. both written by pauline mary clark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Rich_Why

(featuring your truly in some general piercing shoots and 53 hole ball dance).

Did you mean to say "yours truly" here? Cause thats pretty cool if you did :D

Yup, i've got 3 full pages in it

Very very cool man! Any chance you could post the pics? I'd find them pretty interesting, finding out whats so amazing about this chap they call "Emmet"

Thats if you have them on your computer and assuming your cool with it.:D

I lost my copies of the pics awhile ago when the comp they were on went kaput. And all i got is my copy of the book and can't scan them

• Advertisement

Shame man, I just done an image search on google for the books and found them but no pictures from inside them. Would have posted the pics of the covers but I'm not sure how the mods would take the nudity ;)

Advertisement