Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung vz10

• 29-07-2006 1:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

My new mbl goes flat within two/three hours and am having to charge it every day. Went back to shop and was told to delete stuff and recharge it.Still the same. Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,342 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

turn off 3G - any 3g phone will be very soreon the battery...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Not that sore though unless you're on the phone for 3 hours straight.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

You generally only get a day from those phones. Very bad battery life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Robbie247

Have things on a mbl if you have to switch them of to get to use it? going to give it back. Thanks for help.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

uuuummmm 3g runs down batteries fast. As does talking on them, actually :) accept that and move on, even if you change it for something else! I dont see how erasing content could help.

• Advertisement

I'm wondering if the "3G sucks battery life" is an urban myth. My 6680 lasts 3-4 days whether on 3G or not. Maybe some 3G phones are like this, I don't know.

But anyway, back on topic, I know two people with ZV10s and their complaints are "bad battery life" and "it's not loud enough."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭techie

I had a ZV10 and it used to last 2-3 days with some calls in/out and odd browsing of Live!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement