Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music College Courses Like SAE

• 29-07-2006 2:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭

My brother is eager to learn about music production & wants to go to amsterdam to do an SAE course in engineering.
    anybody here know of something just as good, perhaps closer to ireland?
    also, what kind of money would we be talking about?

he likes drum & bass music.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭dabhoys

There is the Sound Training Centre in the Temple Bar Music Centre. I went there and it was class. Its worth checking out.

www.soundtraining.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Dub_Ster

i went to another one in ireland , called pulse ,

Upside

I leanred a lot about music .and recording techneics ..
    down side

Its hard to find jobs , in the industry ,
    i dont thinkg the course is worth that much money , it cost me , and i dont think they really care iget the feeling it was more a monsy spinner then anything else , and i think doing and sort of sound recording/production course should be done in , england etc as there are far more jobs ...and im shore ud learn a lot more as the , lectures where great but some thaught they where the **** and it was quite cleer now they wernt ...

Advertisement