Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Billy Kidman

• 29-07-2006 2:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭

Credit: wrestleview.com
    Billy Kidman was at Raw last night and worked a Dark Match. Kidman is still married to Torrie Wilson and many described his match as another tryout with the company after he was released in July of last year.

Billy Kidman worked Dark Matches for WWE the last two days at Raw in Cleveland and the Smackdown tapings last night in Detroit under a mask. As noted yesterday, Kidman was believed to have worked the spots as a tryout to possibly return to WWE.

His dark match at Raw was supposed to have been against Chad Wick, formally of The Dicks (in his fireman stripper gimmick) and dark match on Smackdown against Jamie Noble.

I think it would be great to see Kidman back, always thought he was a good wrestler. Just thought he was having problems with his back, wouldn't want him to come back just to get injured again. It would be great to see him either teaming with or in matches against Gregory Helms. Anyone think there is any chance of him signing with WWE again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I used to like Kidman til he bulked up then it kind of hindered his cruiser weight style. He struggled with the SSP then and injured himself a few times as a result. I remember when Kidman first came in he had amazing matches with X-Pac for the cruiserweight title, those were the days...

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭moongoose

as god as it may be to see him coming back i've one simple question.....who will he concuss first with his woeful shooting star attempts. also when was the last time paul london was allowed use it.
    kidman shooting star = liability
    london shooting star = poetry in motion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

moongoose wrote:
    as god as it may be to see him coming back i've one simple question.....who will he concuss first with his woeful shooting star attempts. also when was the last time paul london was allowed use it.
    kidman shooting star = liability
    london shooting star = poetry in motion

Last time I remember London doing anything like that was The HooliganZ against The Dicks on Velocity when he did a Suicide Star Press. Check out a small animation of it here

Advertisement