Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cheesewire on M50

Options
  • 29-07-2006 8:26am
    Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know why the cheesewire along the central reservation of the M50 was not completed between the N4 and N7 interchanges?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Is cheeswire that stuff they have running down the middle of the 2 + 1's, like cork to mallow? I hate that stuff. Must be a pain for motocylists if the happen to come off the bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭green-blood

becasue they are digging the whole stretch up, to put in 2 spaghetti junctions and 3 lanes.... which is a total waste fo time until the toll booth bottle neck is removed

expect traffic chaos in the coming 3 years

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I do not even use the M50 any more.. i refuse to unless i know with certainty its going to be clear. Have not used toll in a VERY VERY long time... any other route is faster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭overdriver

Amen to that. Since I've been using the van exclusively, it's ridiculously dear too.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

There is some cheesewire IIRC along this stretch. It just wasn't run all the way along.
    The M50 is fine for me in the mornings (travelling from N4 to Dundrum). pain in the evenings though.
    Generally however, the biggest problem for me is getting onto it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement