Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seal on Zanussi Fridge/Freezer

Options
  • 29-07-2006 8:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭

I have a Zanussi Fridge/Freezer (dont have the model no. to hand) which I bought second hand. The top fridge part works fine. However, the bottom section - the freezer - seems to be producing more ice than it should. The door doesnt ashere to the frame as good as the fridge door does. I *think* the motor is running harder/longer than it should too.

I'd imagine the seal must be f_ecked. Is it possible to go out and replace the seal??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Eurorunner wrote:
    I have a Zanussi Fridge/Freezer (dont have the model no. to hand) which I bought second hand. The top fridge part works fine. However, the bottom section - the freezer - seems to be producing more ice than it should. The door doesnt ashere to the frame as good as the fridge door does. I *think* the motor is running harder/longer than it should too.

I'd imagine the seal must be f_ecked. Is it possible to go out and replace the seal??

Not sure, but I think so!

Get your model no. and check here...
    http://www.interspares.co.uk/category/zanussi-zanussi-fridge-freezer-and-fridgefreezer-spares/2214_122.html?sort=2a

...to see it they have a listing for a replacement seal.

Hope this helps.

invest4deepvalue.com

Advertisement