Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for budgie breeder.

Options
  • 29-07-2006 10:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭

Hi I am looking for any budgie breeders to buy some birds (pet type not show birds) 6-12. if you know any please PM me the details don't post contact details here.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Try the free ads papers there are usually some looking for homes on them and they probably could do with a caring home esp. if you have a secure aviary. There was one looking for a home on another board but think he found one. Log on to Irishanimals.ie and petsireland as well they seem to be popping up more often at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

We breed budgies & have lots of young ones looking for a caring home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Arcadian

Is there anything you don't breed? :D

Mr Bond and I are having difficulties breeding the non furry type of baby. :D We are working very hard to rectify the situation. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

there were 2 looking for homes recently in Dublin in www.gumtree.ie :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭ClonmelMan

Bond-007 wrote:
    We breed budgies & have lots of young ones looking for a caring home.

PM'd you but no reply?

I shall PM you shortly. :)

Advertisement