Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A smoothie for the Dart

• 29-07-2006 10:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭

If you're getting the Dart at Connolly, try the smoothies in Number 55, a small shop in Talbot Street (just walk down Talbot Street from Connolly and it's about eight or 10 shops down on your left, bright orange frontage; the smoothies are made down the back).

They do about six or seven different mixes, including strawberry and pineapple, mango and passionfruit, a couple of berry and apple juice ones (too sweet for me) and even one with rhubarb (haven't tried it).

They're really good - best I've had. No crushed ice, just frozen fruit, yogurt and juice. One person puts honey in, but avoid this unless you like them sweet - I find them nicer without.

Oh, and they're €4 each for a huge beaker. (€3.95 to be exact.)

Comments

Advertisement