Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamcast to HDTV

Options
  • 29-07-2006 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

(There doesn't seem to be any good place to put this thread, so I'm hoping some nice retro gamers will happen along)

I've been using my Dreamcast for the past few years hooked up to an old PC monitor using a VGA box. All well and good. However, last month I bought a nice big HDTV and thought I'd try putting the DC onto that instead.

There's a standard male vga input on the VGA box that I was plugging the monitor straight into so I bought a male-to-male VGA cable and hooked it up. No picture. I'm going from the VGA box to the VGA input on my tv. I normally have the X360 locked in there, so I know that's good, and the VGA box is fine as it works with a std monitor.

Anyone done anything similiar? I don't know if it's the m2m cable or I need to change some settings on the tv or what.

Advertisement