Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boozers in City Centre with Pool Tables

Options
  • 29-07-2006 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody know any? Can't beat a game of pool with a few beers after work. I know the Woolshed and Sidewalk have one but Sidewalk is a bit of a kip

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭cianr

What about upstairs at The Palace? Used to go there a couple of years ago (been abroad since) but there were nice big tables (maybe "American" pool, not sure) but really enjoyed an hour there with a nice pint and a good win! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

cianr wrote:
    What about upstairs at The Palace? Used to go there a couple of years ago (been abroad since) but there were nice big tables (maybe "American" pool, not sure) but really enjoyed an hour there with a nice pint and a good win! :D

Yup, this is the place for you alright. Tis still open and a great place for shootin pool and havin de beers!
    It's on Camden Street btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭djmarkus

Fibbers, if u like that sort of thing and have no sense of smell :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

"Down Under" the ozzie bar on the side of Stephens green shopping centre has a pool table in it, just one, but if you get it, (I only played there once so I don't know how easy/difficult it is to get) it's a decent place for a few beers and pool.

But upstairs in the palace is the way to go though...although pretty expensive iirc and you need to pay a €20 deposit.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

GUBU has a couple downstairs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Thanks, guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭mambo

Break for the Border has 4 tables...

Advertisement