Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stats Padder

• 29-07-2006 5:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

This fecker was annoying me for a full night so i went free view and got him recorded :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk6uTNNa2Ew

All sever admins, this lads name is =RA!D= outsider2107 the tag is a prefix though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Whats he doing?

Repaing the van constantly?

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Jackabo

I really think you need to feel the experience of female genitailia more often columbo ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Jackabo wrote:
    I really think you need to feel the experience of female genitailia more often columbo ;)

is your sister free? :D

nope ,shes around 70 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

KdjaC wrote:
    Whats he doing?

Repaing the van constantly?

kdjac

Looks like it... driving into water so it's going to decrease in damage, but no fast enough so he can repair.
    But sad that people actually do such things for the sake of points. They really need to get laid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

But what about his stats and his shiny badges.Implement things like the award system that the game doesn't really need and you are bound to get things like that happening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Nice carty =)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I'm ****ing loced1!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Ah Root. One of these days you might actually make a video that gets the point across in less than 60 secs. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭PrivateSmokey

Jackabo wrote:
    :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

irlrobins wrote:
    Ah Root. One of these days you might actually make a video that gets the point across in less than 60 secs. :rolleyes:

doubt it :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

NEEEE NAWWWWW NEEEEE NAWWWW NEEEE NAWWWW

Its the Battlefield Police!!!!

Do you ever actually just.......play? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Bill Andrex

I've seen that happen quite alot! :mad: Engineers expert repair badge is ridiculously hard to get mind you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

jez thats terrible.......off i go at 50mph to the nearest water ditch with me handy wrench :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Silverfish wrote:
    NEEEE NAWWWWW NEEEEE NAWWWW NEEEE NAWWWW

Do you ever actually just.......play? :p

No they spend their life in #battlrfield.ie instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Repair points are so bloody slow, i'm sure there are much better\quicker ways to statspad. as bill_andrex said he was probably just trying to get the expert badge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭EOA_Mushy

I normaly believe in "if they want badges let them go for it..." However I was on a server the other day hanging around in an aa turet. Lots of fly bys on this flag... So git comes running up shots me and throws me a medic bag
    Me: :confused:

Second time it happened i saw him fly off into the water....

*** punished EOA_Mushy.... :rolleyes:

Any how there are a lot better ways to pick up the medic badges.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Jackabo wrote:

And that package includes.....

You're not a very good pimp, are you?

Hang your leopard-print berét in shame.

Package ? Its not a Lunpolly holiday youd be paying for ,well you would be brought to a rundown hotel and on arrival you would be left emptying your bag ..so there are some similarities ;)

Advertisement