Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dance classes Galway area

Options
  • 29-07-2006 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Does anyone know of any adult dance classes in the Galway area? Im interested in all forms of dance but particularly in ballet, modern, bellydance and flamenco.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭mambo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 debly

Did you ever find any classes to go to. i'm looking for something in galway for fitness. dance self defenceetc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 darkeyes

Does anyone know of any adult dance classes in the Galway area? Im interested in all forms of dance but particularly in ballet, modern, bellydance and flamenco.

I've seen her dancing she's really good :-)
    Contact: Lisa, Tel: 086-3128659 or e-mail me at jobsclub1@eircom.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Danceconnection

Hi,

I am Celine from Dance Connection Ireland (www.danceconnectionireland.com).

My aim is to promote dance classes, workshops & performance in Dublin,
    Limerick, Galway, Cork or anywhere in Ireland. Dance is my passion, my
    website is non-profit.

You can now add your classes or events for free on my website
    (Danceconnectionireland.com is now showing up in position 2 on Google
    for "dance classes Dublin").It's easy and quick to join our dance
    community! Just click on the following link:
    http://danceconnectionireland.com/addevent.php

You can as well talk to our members on the forum and share, learn or
    discover the art of dancing.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Look forward to seeing you on the site.

Celine
    www.danceconnectionireland.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Tawny

Dance classes in Galway

Arus Na Gael (beside Arts Centre, Dominic Street) have Flamenco. Lovely teacher.

Terryland Dance Centre (behind the Marriot Headford Road - I think its sometimes called Galway Dance Centre) has lots of adult classes - but I didn't like the style of teaching. (purely personal opinion)

Salsa - try http://www.salsamania.ie/classes.php They hold classes in Claddagh Hall (where the swans are) and Cuba. Teachers seemed pretty good but it wasnt my thing.

Egyptian bellydance - classes in the school beside the Town Hall Theatre every Monday. Another wonderful teacher.

Ballet Classes - Galway Arts Centre used to have a wonderful teacher but shes gone now. You can try Corrib Dance Academy - I know they advertised adult classes but I havent tried them.

I'll try and think of any others...

• Advertisement
Advertisement