Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road to Santiago - Charity

Options
  • 29-07-2006 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi All,
    Havent been round in a while but looking for a rally of support from the good people of Cork - we've done it on here for various online voting for players of the year, best band etc and the word spread like wildfire, i hope the same can be done for this worthy cause which is for CABAS® (Comprehensive Application of Behavioural Analysis to Schooling). A good friend of mine and his partner are walking the Road to Santiago which starts in the French Pyrenees (St. Jean-Pied-de-Port) and finishes on the opposite end of northern Spain - Santiago de Compostela which is a walk of 802 (Over 500 miles) kilometers which will take between 5 - 6 weeks (roughly a 20 mile walk every day) in September.

For more information please have a look at www.roadtost.com (DONATIONS ARE POSSIBLE ON THE SITE THROUGH PAYPAL- please take just a minute to have a look through the site) and please, help spread the word for this worthy cause - please copy this and mail it as far and wide as you can - every penny of funds raised go directly to the Autisitic kids in need within CABAS®.

Thanks for taking time to read this, more information will be available on the site as well as daily photo updates of the walk as it happens (once email facilities are available en route).

Copied and pasted from another forum. My buddy and myself are helping out with this charity event. Was going to post it over in the After Hours forum. What do ye reckon? Cheers.

Advertisement