Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help Finding A Song Please

Options
  • 29-07-2006 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

There's a song (I don't think I've ever heard it) that my girlfriend is always on about that I'd love to get for her for her birthday coming up soon.
    I've spent hours on and off for the last month trying to find the name of it on various search engines with no success. If anyone can help then it would be greatly appreciated.

All I know is that it was a club hit some time around the early 1990's and might be called the 'Ultimate High' or maybe 'Euphoria' (also a word somewhere in it I'm told).

Some of the lyrics are similar to this from what she remembers:

Come On Take Me Away
    Give Me The Ultimate Feeling
    You Take Me To The Top

Thank you in advance if anyone can help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Gah, I know this track very well....unfortunately the name escapes me.

If I find it in the meantime I'll post back...great f*ckin' tune.

[edit]Well since I've been after some old school stuff myself, I went and "acquired" a few old skool compilations and found what your g/f is after:

Cappella ft Loleatta Holloway - Take me away

I found it on Rave Generation Vol.1; chances are if she likes that track she'll like some of the others on there too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Padwick

Thank you so very much.

Advertisement