Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Master League Loans

Options
  • 29-07-2006 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭

Hey, does transfer listing players make it more likely to get loan offers for that player? In fact, does it even make it more likely for transfer offers? I got two transfer offers at the start of a transfer window, but rejected them both. Then I listed four players, and didn't get another offer for the rest of that window OR the throughout the next one!

While we're at it, in negotiations -> my team, what do the five little blue people beneath the list of player names represent?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

PES6 the transfer system will be a good bit better, the computer actually tries to buy your players, and if you transfer list players, you'll get offers for them, albeit lower than they're valued usually. In PES5 the CPU barely ever tries to buy your players.

The little blue men represent how many potential transfers you can have in that week (maximum 5), if you put an offer in for someone it will go down to 4 etc... Just a graphical way of letting you know how many you have left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Sort the players by 15 - 17 year olds and offer your gimps for them, handy way to get in young players to work on whilst removing gimps cheapish.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

Thanks, both of you.

Actually, shortly after that post, I reached my next transfer window and, lo and behold, there was a transfer and a loan offer for each of two of my listed players! heh :)

Advertisement