Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

prank Calls

Options
  • 29-07-2006 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Any one know how i could get a recording of prank calls which you can ring your friends with ,

i already have the one which accuses the person of having their number on the girlfriends mobile.

maybe someone could create a link so i could download it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

ive gotten that one twice man what the hell... some **** out there used to do it to me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Somebody tried to do that one on me before, but I knew well what it was, so while the "guy" was shouting at me for having his girlfriends number, I was calmly describing how much I like cake. The the guy who pranked me forgot that the call goes back to his end after the prank is over, so I could clearly hear him and the people he was with saying "What the hell is wrong with him?"

The next day I saw him and asked him if he liked cake. He was embarassed

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭seinstein

Hey, here's a prank call-board of Arnold Swarzenegger hope you like it
    i'd like a link to the girlfriend on the mobile phone one if you can give one
    thanx. :D
    the victim of your probably won't recognise Arnie's voice so don't worry
    I also have lots of recordings of arnie annoying people they're excellent
    I could up those if you would like.
    Try to get this before the link dies i'ts on www.megaupload.com so hurry but
    I can up it again for you if you miss it.

Link:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HXG5JI5U

p.s.-you will need 'flash' installed to view this, i've never tried this board cause i don't know how to ring people through a p.c. nor do I have the time.
    But enjoy all the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Use soundboards.

I love this prank call. Jack Nicholson from A Few Good Men :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 goonthedan

i'm lookin 4 a call with free spaces tat let the person answer . U know what i mean?? also how can i do that jack nicholson

• Advertisement
Advertisement