Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

SaferDrive Breathalyser

Options
  • 30-07-2006 12:48am
    Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭

With the intorduction of random breath testing last week,a few of the papers were running this ad over the weekend. The are offering a breathalyser for €99.00 plus shipping.

Here is the website, if however you are interested in buying this handy device, its a good bit cheaper from here It look to be the exact one also.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Cheaper/easier option.... just don't drink at all if you are gonna drive. The legal limit should be zero, as it is people think they can have 2/3 pints and drive because they had a big meal etc..

I would also guess that those a hugely inacurate.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

mloc123 wrote:
    Cheaper/easier option.... just don't drink at all if you are gonna drive. The legal limit should be zero, as it is people think they can have 2/3 pints and drive because they had a big meal etc..

I would also guess that those a hugely inacurate.

Totally agree with you, but I was thinking it may be handy for the following morning. It would be terrible to get stopped for been just over the limit on the way to work after been out the night before.

I would imagine that there may be a differince in the accuraccy of this, but I couldnt imagine it to be that great of a difference.

Advertisement