Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

ISO harness for 99 Micra (import)

Options
  • 30-07-2006 2:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭

Would anyone know what ISO harness model I need to fit an import 99 Micra? Bought one from Halfrords that was supposedly for all Nissans bar a couple of Primera's, but it's definitely wrong. Want to try and have the right one before I go back with it. I think the one Im after is PC2-77-4, but of anyone knows more, I'd appreciate the advice. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Darando

did you look on the autoleads website? www.autoleads.co.uk

they have images of all the leads i.e. the connections, maybe you can see from the image whether of not it looks like it will fit. Being an import could be an issue as well. Not sure if they are the same. Autoleads also have an online helpdesk where you can ask questions - maybe they can advise you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Cheers, Darando, forgot about that site....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

imports are different, you are really talkin bout a nissan march

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Bugger all information available when you search on Missan March :( I think I know which adaptor I need, though.

On a related note, does anyone know if you can return something bought at one branch of Halfords to another branch of Halfords (I have the receipt)?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

If you are looking to get it give D.A. Autostore in Stillorgan a ring and he will get you the right harness!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement