Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Down: New Album & DVD

• 30-07-2006 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭

DOWN and former PANTERA bassist Rex Brown checked in to the band's official site, down-nola.com, to let fans know what's going on in the world of Anselmo and co.

In a forum message Brown mentioned that DOWN's next studio effort, "Down III" would be coming "real soon", as well as certain tour plans and other exciting releases. The bulk of his post reads as follows:

"Look for DOWN to tour the Pacific Rim, then South America while writing two records at one time. We got tons of acoustic stuff... So we're gonna do that, re-release the first album with me on bass, re-master Down II.. and we still got the DOWN film to go... so lot's of cool stuff about to happen..."
    WOO! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

<quote> re-release the first album with me on bass </quote>

Why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Serpentine

Woohoo! :D Can't wait for this one! After the gig I rediscovered Nola-what a band!I'm still dreaming they'll come back here soon - don't tell me otherwise ppl!! :eek:

"I'm staring right back at myself!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

superconor wrote:
    <quote> re-release the first album with me on bass </quote>

Why?

Maybe he re-wrote some of the bass parts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Drummo

Dragan wrote:
    Maybe he re-wrote some of the bass parts?

I'm hoping that's the case man, because it's completely pointless otherwise.

And even if he has.....................hmmmm............

Drummo wrote:
    I'm hoping that's the case man, because it's completely pointless otherwise.

Yeah looks like a pointless cash-in on the recent tour but thoughts of Down III still excite me! :D

• Advertisement

Serpentine wrote:
    but thoughts of Down III still excite me! :D

I'm with ya there brother!

Drummo wrote:
    I'm with ya there brother!

Make that sister! There are female Down fans ya know!! :p

Serpentine wrote:
    Make that sister! There are female Down fans ya know!! :p