Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL broadband update [July 2006]

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kgcviper

has anybody got 10mbit speed since ntl capped it to the 6 for which we are paying for?

and onother, this opendns thing, am i authenticated to us-servers as a us pc or still irish? bec. some shows on nbc can only be seen online if ip is in usa :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

kgcviper wrote:
    and onother, this opendns thing, am i authenticated to us-servers as a us pc or still irish? bec. some shows on nbc can only be seen online if ip is in usa :(
    They still see you as irish, what you need is an open US proxy server, but i've no idea where you'd find one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kgcviper

http://tools.rosinstrument.com/proxy/
    well here is a full list to look in, lets try...
    hm very slow these proxys, fastest is 55kb/s, not sure if this is enough for video streaming

Advertisement