Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private Forums...drop down menu

Options
  • 30-07-2006 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭

hey

the link for private forums use to be under Hosted >> Private just wondering where it's gone to now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

It appears under my Subbed menu.

V.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Cloud did some form of technical "rejig" of the way the Hosted Category exists. I think he may have removed the private fora from the dropdown. All the private fora you have access to should be in your usercp though.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Vexorg wrote:
    It appears under my Subbed menu.

V.

under that i just have
    subscribed threads >> List subscriptions
                              >> Edit folders

subscribed forums

but the link to subscribed forums is not a hyperlink i think it should be

afaik i'm subbed to three forums ISF, some snowboarding one (how i'm on that i don't know) and good old slydice.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You mean that you don't have any forums on your dropped down subbed list - including private forums?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ahh doesn't matter now i figured a way round it the world is safe again...

i just go here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/index.php and search for slydice :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement