Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

throwing some pots about...

• 30-07-2006 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I've been working in animation for the past couple of years, all digital and all, and i'm kind of missing making things with my hands. I've recently had a hankering after throwing some pots. I did this as a kid and loved it, and would like to see if it's still as much fun, does anyone know of a good evening course, or if trinity do something like that? Kind of like what they do with the life drawing in the evenings? City centre preferably, but i live in ranelagh, so anywhere on luas line is also well doable...
    thanks a mill,
    wimble

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

trinity has a pottery/ clay working class 7 days a week, as far as I can recall it's about 8 euros per class with all the equipment included in that cost. Bear in mind though if you decide to go this class come prepared with ideas as regards what you want to make after that the tutor will guide you as to the correct methods. There is also an end of year exhibition where you get to sell all your work. http://societies.csc.tcd.ie/~taw/main.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 wimble

that's cool, thanks a lot. Unfortunately the classes don't run during the summer, but come october i'll hopefully be up to me ears in pots.
    Thanks again
    wimble

Advertisement