Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suzies fixed the votes!!

Options
  • 30-07-2006 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else think that Suzies husband is voting none stop somehow to keep her in the house, he did pay a couple of grand to put her in their, maybe he is actualy having a good time without her.

I actualy think its plausable cos i dont know how anyone could vote for her unless all of wales voted for dimogen.

Does anyone actually know how many people vote on average every week?

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

With all due respect... Are you sniffing glue??? Even if her husband was flat out in his phone... those votes are based on hundreds of thousands of votes... She's just flying below the radar... She won't make it to the last night but the public just have bigger fish to fry right now... i.e. getting the rowdy ones out...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

xzanti wrote:
    With all due respect... Are you sniffing glue??? Even if her husband was flat out in his phone... those votes are based on hundreds of thousands of votes... She's just flying below the radar... She won't make it to the last night but the public just have bigger fish to fry right now... i.e. getting the rowdy ones out...

Was meant in a light hearted way more than anything else, you should chill out a bit.
    Since the last voting was to save how could anyone find her worth savng to be fair, does not add anything to the show.
    She more or les bought her way in, went to all that trouble and what does she do, absolutely nothing.

Is it actually hundreds of thousands of votes, not disagreing but would be intereted to know how many actually vote every week, that must mke them a tidy profit...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Does anyone else think that Suzies husband is voting none stop somehow to keep her in the house, he did pay a couple of grand to put her in their

Do you know I said exactly the same thing the other day to my mother and she agreed it was possible!!

he spent thousands on getting her into the house, he's hardly going to be happy if she gets booted out with only a few weeks left to go. He wants to make sure she gets as much publicity as possible. And stays in the house as long as possible.

Imagine he has so much dosh that last week he could probably have hired a call centre and pay a hundred people to ring to save Snoozie and Dim and continually hit redial on their number 24 hours a day! haha!

... or maybe not.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

xzanti wrote:

People were voting to SAVE this week - if she was flying under the radar then she would have gone.

In my opinion anyone prepared to spend thousands to get in there will dedicate more to being saved if possible plus her husband might be enjoying the break. I think it's a valid point - a possible fixing :p

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

I wanted her and Imogen to stay in. Michael and Spiral weren't entertainment. Just annoying. Even if Suzie and Imogen did nothing it's much better than annoying the shít out of the viewers!

• Advertisement

I wanted her and Imogen to stay in. Michael and Spiral weren't entertainment. Just annoying. Even if Suzie and Imogen did nothing it's much better than annoying the shít out of the viewers!

If they do nothing whats the point in watching them, there is no entertainment value there for the viewers.
    At least Michael and Spiral had a bit of character and evoked reactions out of the other housemates through their personalities

They might of annoyed alot of viewers, as did other good housemates like Nikki... its not to say they annoyed all the viewers, lots of people liked them but I think nearly everyone agrees that Suzie and Imogen are boring and dont add to the entertainment of the show

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I was thinking the same thing, after all if the guy paid 4 grand to get her in there, I'm sure he'd try anything to keep her in.
    She should have been out long ago, boring old fart that she is!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

imogen might be boring, but she is great too look at.

as ofr fixes, could you all take off your tin hats.
    there is no conspiracy. nothing has been fixed. nothing will be fixed.
    just because the show hasn't gone the way you waned it to go, it doesn't mean it was all a big fix.
    endemol would be screwed if they fixed it and the fix was uncovered. they are not going to risk a cash cow like big brother when they are making millions every year.
    all the shows they produce all over the world would be affected by one of them being fixed.

do you all understand that?

one more time and this time i want you to say it with me.

it's not a fix.

julep wrote:
    imogen might be boring, but she is great too look at.

as ofr fixes, could you all take off your tin hats.
    there is no conspiracy. nothing has been fixed. nothing will be fixed.
    just because the show hasn't gone the way you waned it to go, it doesn't mean it was all a big fix.
    endemol would be screwed if they fixed it and the fix was uncovered. they are not going to risk a cash cow like big brother when they are making millions every year.
    all the shows they produce all over the world would be affected by one of them being fixed.

do you all understand that?

one more time and this time i want you to say it with me.

it's not a fix.

You must not be reading what people are saying, the thread name is a bit deceiving, i admit, should of named it differently.
    No one has said that big brother has fixed it, just that maybe Suzie has somehow got a system going which generates lots of votes financed by husband, whom payed a couple of grand, not to put her in, but to have something like a 30/1 shot to go in to the house.

I know this theory may also be just as ridiculous as the thought that big brother has fixed it but its only a light hearted thought.
    I am not one hundred percent behind it but would not be shocked if something like it came out...its a strange world...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Yeah I totally agree - I was close to turning the tv off a few times because I disliked Spiral so much.... Any of the shows I recorded, I fast forwarded him in the diaryroom & stuff. He was my worst nightmare on telly. At least when ya come across dopes like him around town or on the bus, you can get away, but every show he was making me cringe with embarrassment.

I'd imagine Suzie'll probably go this week, but last week was Spiral & Michael's.

• Advertisement
Advertisement