Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Today I passed...

Options
  • 30-07-2006 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

An orange Lamboghini Murcheliago. He got caught in the inside lane in St. Tropez behind a C5. I saw my chance and took it, dropped a gear and pulled aound him and the C5 before he could react. I looked at him as I passed and smiled. Fair play to him he smiled back and waved.
    I can die happy now. Citroen ZX 1.4 Estate FTW. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I saw one in Budapest on Friday. it looks amazing in the flesh. (It was also orange)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

i was in and drove a new lambo galardo spyder.when i drove it there were only 4 in the uk.:eek: and has a 2 year waiting list.i will try put up pics soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Yep, I'll also die happy after seeing this beauty in Puerto Banus a few weeks ago...
    puertobanus25rv2.jpg
    puertobanus27bb7.jpg
    puertobanus31qm2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Aye and my one was pretty sick looking too, When you see them in Real flesh its just like " Phhwaarrr " Spotted mine in Sunny Sunny UK :rolleyes:

image506ei3.th.jpg

image507zs8.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

steve06 wrote:
    Yep, I'll also die happy after seeing this beauty in Puerto Banus a few weeks ago...

It's not hard to guess at the type of scumbags who own those two.

• Advertisement

Anan1 wrote:
    It's not hard to guess at the type of scumbags who own those two.

Why would you think their scumbags? beacuse of the reg plates? I think you've seen the business one too many times!

steve06 wrote:
    Why would you think their scumbags? beacuse of the reg plates? I think you've seen the business one too many times!

Yes, because of the reg plates. Are you honestly trying to tell me that anyone bar a scumbag would own either of those cars? "TOP BOY"? "BRASS"? Come on.

Anan1 wrote:
    Yes, because of the reg plates. Are you honestly trying to tell me that anyone bar a scumbag would own either of those cars? "TOP BOY"? "BRASS"? Come on.

yes I am, considering the prices of them. Do you know how much these cars cost? Someone obviously just like to be loud and noticed. I did see the drivers and they were not scumbags at all.... and in fairness, you said in another post that you'd like a Nissan Sunny GTI-R, is that not a bit of a scumbag car!

steve06 wrote:
    yes I am, considering the prices of them. Do you know how much these cars cost? Someone obviously just like to be loud and noticed. I did see the drivers and they were not scumbags at all....
    I don't mean to point out the obvious, but there are rather a lot of rich British scumbags in Puerto Banus.
    steve06 wrote:
    and in fairness, you said in another post that you'd like a Nissan Sunny GTI-R, is that not a bit of a scumbag car!

No, it's a rally car. And I never said i wanted one with "TOP BOY" as a registration plate.;)

Anan1 wrote:
    I don't mean to point out the obvious, but there are rather a lot of rich British scumbags in Puerto Banus.

Ever been there? because I go a few times a year and there's not as many British as you think there is. The truth is that most of the british that go there are just on a day trip from Benalmadena or Torremolinos. A lot of the property there is owned by Arabs and actually there are a lot of Irish people with places there.

• Advertisement

steve06 wrote:
    Ever been there? because I go a few times a year and there's not as many British as you think there is. The truth is that most of the british that go there are just on a day trip from Benalmadena or Torremolinos. A lot of the property there is owned by Arabs and actually there are a lot of Irish people with places there.

Are you suggesting that the cars are not British-owned?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Anan1 wrote:

those 2 cars look savage and the plates make them better looking:D , i seen a enzo with enzo 1 on it in the uk , the only difference is it makes it stand out more

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

in the 3rd photo, the lambo looks like it could fit in the boot of the RR!!!

Anan1 wrote:
    drdre wrote:
    those 2 cars look savage and the plates make them better looking:D , i seen a enzo with enzo 1 on it in the uk , the only difference is it makes it stand out more

You do the maths.;)

Advertisement