Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private Forums

Options
  • 31-07-2006 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

If there is a private forum how does one find out about it and then how does one join it?

I was doing some research (on boards) on a particular subject which I was going to suggest as a forum, but having read previous threads on the subject I figure that there is already a private forum in place.

How would I go about joining it?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Depends on which private forum you are talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Spell Czechs is private and access can be arranged by way of PM to one of the mods. Some fora are only open to subscribers. You need to be more specific.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

smashey wrote:
    Spell Czechs is private and access can be arranged by way of PM to one of the mods. Some fora are only open to subscribers. You need to be more specific.

You forgot to mention the paddle of the swollen ass test...oops. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

pm the mod

and for the record no lubnip access

gillo wrote:
    I was doing some research (on boards) on a particular subject which I was going to suggest as a forum, but having read previous threads on the subject I figure that there is already a private forum in place.

Sounds like Slydice to me.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Dub13 wrote:
    Sounds like Slydice to me.:)

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

I've sent a pm to the Mod who I figure would know, so we'll wait and see what happens. I got the idea that there is a masonic forum (yeah, you can guess who got the PM, unfortunately I don't think he's be about much), if there is then can someone refer me to the mod just send me a PM.

Thanks for the help.

EDIT; out of curosity what is Slydice & Lubnip

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

The freemasons don't exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

My friend's dad is a freemason

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

There are no private forums, now move along please nothing to see here........

• Advertisement

So am I, but we were talking about whether or not there exist here ie; is there a forum?

Suppose I need to recall a PM then, anyone want to ad that feature really quick:eek:

gillo wrote:
    EDIT; out of curosity what is Slydice & Lubnip

The two very things that can make man happy and crazy.

Yarrr

Happy & Crazy, is that women??

I've just read a post that specifically refers the a masonic forum:confused:

The wiki has a land of information!!

Seek and you shall find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

As mentioned there are no private forums, there also is no boards.ie. *sekrit handshake* ¬.¬

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

gillo wrote:
    out of curosity what is Slydice & Lubnip

well moreso

who is LUBNiP?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Ruu wrote:
    As mentioned there are no private forums, there also is no boards.ie. *sekrit handshake* ¬.¬
    [Karl]Shuduuup[/Karl]

So whick fora are for subscribers only?What happened to comeonbanus?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

What happened to comeonbanus?

comeonwho?
    <_<
    >_>

Ah the Illuminati!Who do I have to sleep with to get into this fine forum?;)

• Advertisement

Ah the Illuminati!Who do I have to sleep with to get into this fine forum?;)

Az
    It's sooooo not worth it!

Is he hot?:p :p

Is he hot?:p :p

god NO! :eek:

I wove you Az

So who is mod of the Illuminati?

You have to know how to do this secret handshake before you can even be considered for membership of the Slydice forum.In public I can only show a small part of "The SlyDice handshake"....

handshakeva9.gif

Once you are accepted as a member of the forum you have to accept some rules,one being if you ever pass another Slydice member on the street you have to do the "The SlyDice handshake".Be prepared this can look strange at 6am on the Dart.

Dub13 wrote:
    You have to know how to do this secret handshake before you can even be considered for membership of the Slydice forum.In public I can only show a small part of "The SlyDice handshake"....

handshakeva9.gif

Once you are accepted as a member of the forum you have to accept some rules,one being if you ever pass another Slydice member on the street you have to do the "The SlyDice handshake".Be prepared this can look strange at 6am on the Dart.
    Im already a member of that delightful forum;)
    Its makes many men happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

cant find the private forums, where they at?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

ferdi wrote:
    cant find the private forums, where they at?
    They've been moved into their appropriate categories in the hosted section. For example, faceplant is now under sport. You can see them when you click on the index for hosted rather than in the drop down menus.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

Dub13 wrote:
    ...do the "The SlyDice handshake".....
    Thats not what i always assumed the 'slydice handshake' was.

although - having recently joined it i have found it a livly forum where salient topics of the day are intellegently discussed.

• Advertisement

Unless you can see you can't.....

You have to be set up so that you can see the forum. As far as I can gather it would be more a case of invite only as opposed to requesting to join; if you can't see them you don't know what they are so how can you ask to join something you don't know about.

(Thats not meant to read like a dig at the forums)

Advertisement