Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

World of Cars

Options
  • 31-07-2006 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭

I picked up this very interesting magazine in Easons for about I0 euros. With
    500 pages, it is crammed from cover to cover with information and pictures of
    motor manufacturers in 2005 from all over the world. I had the original Ist issue from I992 and this edition is now printed in poland but in English. I would recommend it to anyone who is, like myself, a die-heart car enthuasist.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

I've the 2001 issue. Definetly good alright, although I could never find the later issues anywhere.

Which Easons did you get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭G Luxel

I picked it up by chance in Easons in Cork City. I happened to find it amongst the body building magazines...... On the cover is a BMW M6. I initially thought it was the Daily Express World Cars that is printed before christmas of each year, but when i opened it , I recognised the print and overall layout as the same from I992. I havent ever seen it on sale before but I do notice that from time to time Easons sell very obscure magazines such as Tramway World or even hearse monthly, well not sure of the titles but a niche market for us enthusaists.

Advertisement