Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GPO - no show!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

More fast bassy stuff please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭sinus

seeing as gugai is posting here and ferg is looking for feedback...

monday nights in the the drum are sadly missed...are ye simply gonna stick to a more dancy field or are ye gonna mix it up and appeal to the indie/alt heads, galway being galway you are missin out on a fair few heads...I mean in all fairness to the roisin, as good as it may be, there must be some other place to go...i mean galway is far from having good places to go with good tunes....will someone shoot a few coverbands - sorry off topic...

but anyways from one ferg to another...even though felix didnt show..the drum rocked that night!! sadly missed, josh, but looking forward to simian...what about getting steve bug in???

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Or Mael Mórdha....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 GPO

sinus wrote:
    seeing as gugai is posting here and ferg is looking for feedback...

monday nights in the the drum are sadly missed...are ye simply gonna stick to a more dancy field or are ye gonna mix it up and appeal to the indie/alt heads, galway being galway you are missin out on a fair few heads...I mean in all fairness to the roisin, as good as it may be, there must be some other place to go...i mean galway is far from having good places to go with good tunes....will someone shoot a few coverbands - sorry off topic...

but anyways from one ferg to another...even though felix didnt show..the drum rocked that night!! sadly missed, josh, but looking forward to simian...what about getting steve bug in???

Graham Dolan will be starting a new night in Drum on Mondays catering for the indie peeps. With regard guests etc - I'll be programming a much more diverse line-up once Drum gets knocked and rebuilt. We'll have greater capacity and live capability then although our live end of things will be on a much smaller scale than Roisín's.
    Simian will be great! 110th Street will be on that night also. Steve Bug - Friday 26th January 2007 TBC

Advertisement