Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who to call ??

Options
  • 31-07-2006 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

we noticed there is a leek from the immersion tank piping and i think its fairly easy to fix but should we call the builders and if so who, builders or plumbers ?
    we are in a two bed midterrace in the wood. any advice would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

I think there is another thread saying that the warranty will have expired. You can try in the phase 1 of The Wood. I think is no.69 (three bed end of terrace), Ballymore have an office. Look on the Living room windows for a number for a girl called Mandie.

I suggest you get there quick as I have noticed a lot of movement like rubbish skips, the containers for supplies have been taken away. Basically what I'm saying is, Ballymore maybe on the verge of selling that house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

The house isn't for sale (as we were told quite rudely by Ballymore when we asked). It's earmarked for a creche.

I don't know the number of the house, but it is the last house on the left hand side of the green in Phase 1. There's still info on the window as of this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭gstonesmx5

i have to be at home in the morning so will drop in then.

thanks for the help all.

Advertisement