Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tyre Centre Monkstown Farm

Options
  • 31-07-2006 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if this place is still open? I'm looking to get two second hand tyres for my Fiat Punto. What price should I expect to pay?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭mondeoman

joejoem wrote:
    Does anyone know if this place is still open? I'm looking to get two second hand tyres for my Fiat Punto. What price should I expect to pay?

Cheers

Yeah still open,but there robbing ba****ds,you would be better of using sandyford tyres or qiuk fit in Dun laoghaire.
    i don't think anyone will sell you 2nd hand tyres though:confused:

(BTW) there are 2 tyre places in monkstown farm,the one im talking about is the first one on the right coming from sallynoggin direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

second hand tyres are a false economy unless you're planning on selling the car soon.

Advertisement